Topic: Live knowing Jesus is alive
My guest today says, “Live knowing Jesus is alive”.
Joining me today is Adeline Oh Velarde.
Adeline is the wife of a pastor/missionary as well as the owner of 2 online shops, Ohvello and Printed Faith Studio. At Ohvello, she designs and makes personalized name signs from pottery and wood; and at Printed Faith Studio, she designs faith based products and gifts.
On today’s show Adeline is going to share:
- Having my priorities right. For me, it is my relationship with God, then my relationship with my husband, the wellbeing of my household and then, ministry and/or work.
- Boundaries are very important. It doesn’t matter if I have my priorities right if I don’t set boundaries to guard them.
- Discernment. To me, discernment from God is important to know which season I’m in, personally, in ministry or with my businesses.
About Adeline Oh Velarde:
I am the wife of a pastor/missionary as well as the owner of 2 online shops, Ohvello and Printed Faith Studio. At Ohvello, I design and make personalized name signs made of pottery and wood and also wood alone; and at Printed Faith Studio, I design faith based products and gifts.
- Website: https://www.ohvello.com/
- Twitter: @ohvello
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/ohvellodesigns/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/ohvello/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: