Topic: What if we started counting our blessings rather than counting the days?
My guest today says, “What if we started counting our blessings rather than counting the days?”
Joining me today is Laura Thomas.
Laura is a published Christian author with a heart for inspiring and encouraging readers of all ages. She’s a multi-genre writer with a published Christian teen fiction trilogy, marriage non-fiction book, and middle-grade novel.
Originally from the UK, Laura lives in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, as an almost-empty-nester – she is a mom of three, married to her high school sweetheart, and is passionate about faith and family… and chocolate.
On today’s show Laura is going to share:
- NEVER SAY NEVER. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- NOTHING IS WASTED. I’m sometimes asked if I wish I had gone to University and headed straight into writing at an early age, but the truth is—I wasn’t ready. I needed to experience marriage and motherhood and emigrating and the joy and pain of real life in order to share my heart in the form of writing.
- GOD’S TIMING IS PERFECT—MINE, NOT SO MUCH! Patience is definitely not my strongest virtue. In fact, I’m horribly impatient, which is most unfortunate when you consider the writing life is largely one of waiting.
About Laura Thomas:
I am a published Christian author with a heart for inspiring and encouraging readers of all ages. I’m a multi-genre writer with a published Christian teen fiction trilogy, marriage non-fiction book, and middle-grade novel. I also currently have a three-book deal for my Christian romantic suspense novels—the first book in the series will be published in January 2019. I write devotionals for Union Gospel Press, articles and stories in magazines and online, and share musings on my blog. Originally from the UK, I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, as an almost-empty-nester, I am a mom of three, married to my high school sweetheart, and am passionate about faith and family—and chocolate.
- Website: https://laurathomasauthor.com/
- Twitter: @Laura_Thomas_
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-thomas-715a4681/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LauraThomasAuthor/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/lauracthomas/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: