Topic: Don’t worry about what happens tomorrow
My guest today says, “Never be afraid to share your mistakes or your tragedies. There is someone feeling alone in their pain. Sharing what you've been through could mean the difference in someone giving up or getting up.”
Joining me today is Christine Pay.
Christine has been in the beauty industry for 30 years and is the owner of Brushworx Hair and Makeup – specializing in weddings; photoshoots; and corporate events. In addition, Christine mentors women to recognize their worth; walk in courage; and discover new possibilities through sharing God's word and her own experiences in her faith journey.
On today’s show Christine is going to share:
- Don't worry about what happens tomorrow. Take one step today. Do that every day and you will gain momentum in your business and your life.
- You may be doing something similar to others but NO ONE can do it just like you. You have talents; perspectives; techniques; and gifts that are absolutely unique.
- Just because someone says something about you doesn't make it true. This is good to remember about negative things so that you don't base your self-esteem on someone else's poor image of you.
About Christine Pay:
I have been in the beauty industry for 30 years and owner of Brushworx Hair and Makeup for 12 years. We currently have 16 hair and makeup artists and we specialize in going On Site for weddings; photoshoots; and corporate events.
In addition, I mentor women to recognize their worth ; walk in courage; and discover new possibilities through sharing God's word and my own experiences in my faith journey. I am a graduate of C3 Bible College and have a Christian Life Coaching certificate with Light University. In September, I will be entering a ministry called Renew that walks alongside people going through major challenges in life and guides them through it with careful listening, spiritual support, and God's word.
- Website: http://www.brushworx.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acertaincourage/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/brushworx/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: