Topic: Your Passion will reveal your Purpose
My guest today says, “In life, it’s not always about being the ’best’ at some-thing, but instead, more about becoming a better you in the process.”
Joining me today is Syreeta Ziegler
Syreeta is a Communications Coordinator for St. James UMC in Alpharetta.
She’s also focusing on the release of her new book, “Guard Your H.E.A.R.T. (Health, Energy, Ambition, Relationships, and Time)”.
Syreeta’s non-profit, Guide My H.E.A.R.T. focuses on guiding girls & women to healing,self-love, healthy relationships & life purpose.
On today’s show Syreeta is going to share:
- ALWAYS put God first in any decision—career, business, and personal relationships.
- Our best lessons are learned when life is the teacher.
- Sometimes pain will be a part of the process; however that pain can also reveal your purpose.
About Syreeta Ziegler:
I currently work full time for St. James UMC in Alpharetta as the Communications Coordinator where I manage all Public Relations, Graphic Design, Media and Marketing efforts.
I’m currently focusing on the release of my new book, “Guard Your H.E.A.R.T. (Health, Energy, Ambition, Relationships, and Time)” my Music EP that will be released will compliment the book and my non profit, Guide My H.E.A.R.T. which will focus on Guiding girls & women to healing,self-love,healthy relationships,& life purpose.
I also have a freelance graphics and marketing company, ZiegZagGraphics & Design, where I have worked with several entrepreneurs, musicians, and business owners with graphic work, branding and marketing(talk show, “Let’s Get Personal with Latonya Lyke”, inspirational author, Eddie L Johnson, children’s author, Delores , gospel artist ReNee’ Bryant.
- Website: https://www.syreetashanee.com/
- Twitter: @syreetashanee
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/syreetashanee/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/syreetaziegler
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/syreetashanee/,
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: