Topic: Never bet against the home team
My guest today says, “Never bet against the home team; instead focus your energy of fighting for your home team’s success.”
Joining me today is Beth Walker.
Beth is a content manager for an inbound marketing agency. Beth works remotely from Illinois with her husband and their two sons. She also runs a blog called Lessons From The Sidelines and is a contributing writer for Friday Night Wives and the devotional blog The Glorious Table.
On today’s show Beth is going to share:
- I’m passionate about encouraging women to find their own voice by identifying their strengths, spiritual gifts, talents and passions.
- As a remote worker I have had to learn to balance work and life.
- My husband has what would be considered a high-profile job. I’ve had to learn how to balance my role (and the unwritten expectations) as a coach’s wife with pursuing my passions and calling.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:53 — 30.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Beth Walker:
I am a content manager for an inbound marketing agency. My area of focus besides account management is that I focus on our content including our in-house writing team. I work remotely from Illinois. My husband is a football coach, we have two sons. I run a blog called Lessons From The Sidelines and am a contributing writer for Friday Night Wives and the devotional blog The Glorious Table.
- Website: https://www.smamarketing.net/,
- Twitter: @Bw_alker
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bw.alker/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lessons-From-The-Sidelines-815151601889851/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: