Topic: Your Routine Influences Your Results
On today’s podcast Annemarie shares her insights on a recent quote she read:
“Your routine influences your results. Your results influences your reputation.”
It's a quote I recently read, and one I agree with.
As #ChangeMakers who want to BE the difference that inspires others, I believe our routine is key.
Our actions, our interactions, and the conversations we start and/or participate in.
Even our ‘inaction’ can impact our results and reputation.
For me, it’s about getting clear on the RIGHT action steps, and remaining focused on these every single day.
– It’s being totally clear on my vision.
– It’s ensuring that EVERYTHING I do is aligned with my vision. If it doesn’t – it’s a distraction and eliminated. (Or put on the back burner for future potential projects).
– It’s knowing THE tasks which are the best use of my time and abilities, and delegating everything else to my team. – It’s about ensuring I monitor my energy and leave time to rest.
– It’s about being willing to task risks and embracing the insights that I know can only be learned through failure. I know these things are important and what I need to focus on every single day.
Do you agree? Do you have tasks that are part of your daily routine, which ultimately impact your results and reputation?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
About Annemarie Cross:
Annemarie Cross is a Brand & Communication Strategist and started her first podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ stories being portrayed across all traditional media channels after the Global Financial Crisis devastated families worldwide.
Ten years on, now dubbed “The Podcasting Queen” by her guests, clients and colleagues, Annemarie continues to be the voice of inspiration in her own award-winning business- and leadership-focused podcasts, and the podcasts she hosts and produces for her clients through her media company – the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network.
- Website: https://www.annemariecross.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/AnnemarieCoach
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annemariecross/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AnnemarieCrossBranding
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/annemariecoach
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: