Addressing Small Business Failure in Australia
Sixty per cent of Australian Small businesses fail in their first 3 years, and my guest today says:
“Having proper financial foundations can stop this from happening.”
Joining me on today’s show is Julie Elliot.
Julie is passionate about women realising their full potential by ensuring they have strong financial foundations for their business – and that Women not be afraid of the “F” (finance) word and embrace financial knowledge.
She is uniquely qualified to assist having been one of only 2 Women in be the CEO of a Bank in Australia.
On today’s show, Julie is going to share:
- How having proper financial foundations in your business can stop you from being amongst the high business failure rate.
- Cash flow is king and is one of the most important areas to address in your business – its not the sexy bit but its crucial – embrace it!!!!!! Don’t be afraid of it!!!!
- You need a partnership with your Financial Institution – there are many options beyond the big four Banks. There are over 100 Banks in Australia and options beyond Banks.
Podcast (business-in-heels-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:51 — 31.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About our Guest:
I am passionate about Women realizing their full potential by ensuring they have strong financial foundations for their business – that Women and not afraid of the “F” (finance) word and embrace financial knowledge. I am uniquely qualified to assist having been one of only 2 Women in be the CEO of a Bank in Australia.
Contact Julie Elliot:
- Instagram: julieelliott4069
- LinkedIn: julie-elliott-26bb219
- Twitter: @JulieElliott2
Continue the Conversation on Facebook!
Thank you for joining us today – we want to continue the conversation over on the Business In Heels Facebook Page.
Tell us, what’s ONE aha you have taken away from today's show and what's one action step you’re committing to take action on within the next 24 hours so you can continue to grow your network and your business.
We can’t wait to read your comments and connect with you at one of our upcoming in-person or online networking events.