When Failure and Disappointment Come Knocking
Have you heard this powerful quote before? “Life is like photography. We develop from the negatives.
It’s a quote Annemarie has reminded herself if a LOT over the years as she’s picked herself up and dusted herself off from yet another failure or disappointment.
In fact, it was those failures and disappointments and the many lessons she learned, which are now principles and steps she teaches her clients as they continue to struggle with the challenges she struggled with.
So, not only are we able to develop from those negative experiences – through passing on what we’ve learned, we’re also able to help others who are struggling with the very things we have struggled with and have been able to overcome.
It was her WORST business failure ever, that 7-years on, she can honestly say, was the BEST thing that ever happened to her because it led her down the path to where she is today.
And, while she certainly wouldn’t have chosen to experience this level of loss and failure – it has built a level of resilience and tenacity that she knows is needed for a time such as now and that she can continue to share with others.
So, in today’s episode, Annemarie shares:
- How to approach failure and disappointment
- Words of encouragement as you pick yourself up and dust yourself off
- Three powerful questions to help you move forward
- 90-Day ‘Idea to Launch’ Your Podcast
- Interviewing With Purpose Podcast Host Interviewing Training
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.