Topic: Onwards … regardless!
My guest today says, “Onwards … regardless!”
Joining me today is Heather Hancock.
Heather has lived with Spastic Cerebral Palsy her entire life. She endured severe bullying and abuse, trauma, rejection loss, grief and depression growing up. It led to Heather planning her suicide at 14 – but God had other ideas and saved her.
Heather is now a Christian Inner Healing coach, using her God-given gifts, to partner with Christian women in interactive prayer to identify painful root memories.
On today’s show Heather is going to share:
- Isaiah 61 says that Jesus came to set the captives free. He did it for me and I work with my clients until they too experience the freedom, peace and love found only in Christ.
- Isaiah 65 God’s ways are not our ways. His plans and purposes for your life may look a lot different from how you are envisioning them.
- I have learned who I am in Christ and it changed my life and how I perceived myself.
About Heather Hancock:
I have lived with Spastic Cerebral Palsy my entire life. I endured severe bullying and abuse, trauma, rejection loss, grief and depression growing up. It led to planning my suicide at 14 – but God had other ideas and saved me.
I am a Christian Inner Healing coach, using my God-given gifts, to partner with Christian women in interactive prayer to identify painful root memories. With the Holy Spirit’s guidance and power, the negative, traumatic emotions are replaced by His love and peace enabling each woman to forgive and let go.
I am available as a public speaker for Christian women's retreats and conferences and I have
a blog page on my website. and there will be other writings that develop over time to assist Christian women in their journey to wholeness.
- Website: http://www.heatherahancock.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heather_a_hancock/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/heatherahancock
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: