Why You Shouldn’t Discount Your Services – And What to Do Instead
As a coach, do find yourself offering your client a discount to influence them into investing in your program or package? Or do you cave in and offer a discount when your prospect asks for one?
If you’ve answered yes to either one of those situations you’re certainly not alone. Annemarie admits this is something she’s done in the past, too. However, over the years she’s realized this is not the best approach to making a sale, while remaining true to her personal values and business growth goals.
So, in today’s episode, Annemarie shares:
- 3 Reasons why you shouldn’t resource to discounting your services to get a sale
- 3 Strategies that’ll have your prospective clients step up gracefully and confidently when investing in your services and packages
- Money Mindset tips, and much more
- Core Business Foundations: Your Pathway to Profitable and Sustainable Business Growth
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
- The Influence Alliance special Podcast Series: How to stand out, be heard and INFLUENCE for coaches and consultants
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.