From Invisible to Influential Trusted Authority with a Podcast Series – Episode 4
Hi, this is Annemarie – welcome to another episode.
This is the fourth part of a series I’ve been running. If you’re only just joining me the series was specifically for coaches or consultants who felt like the world’s best-kept secret. This may be you and while your experience is vast, you’re secretly frustrated, because, despite all of your hard work, you’re just not getting the visibility, recognition, or new clients you’d hoped for despite all of the hard work you’ve put into your business.
So, you’re thinking of launching a podcast – because you’ve heard a podcast will help you amplify your message.
As I’ve said before and I will say again, a podcast can certainly help you amplify your message. However, it’ll only amplify the message that’s not working to more people.
This is why I always say – launching a podcast is easy. But launching a podcast that enables you to go from invisible to influential Trusted Authority is another matter altogether, which is what I'll be sharing in my special series From Invisible to Influential Trusted Authority with a Podcast Series. It was part of a 9-Day Challenge I’ve run recently, however, I received such great feedback from people who attended the challenge, I knew I had to share it with you. So, when you hear me refer to ‘tomorrow’s workshop’ – know that it will be coming next week when we release another show.
Here’s what I’ll be covering in the next 4 episodes:
- How to go from invisible, underpaid coach/consultant to highly paid, sought-after Trusted Authority with a podcast;
- How to transform your expertise from a want into a need and from an overwhelming number of choices to becoming the ONLY choice;
- How not to leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table but rather nurture and build long-term client relationships that lead to profitable and sustainable business growth;
- The POWER of Momentum: How to attract and generate a steady flow of your ideal clients right to your door so you NEVER have to ‘chase’ leads again, while leveraging the power of podcasting.
Let’s dive into episode 4 – The POWER of Momentum: How to attract and generate a steady flow of your ideal clients right to your door so you NEVER have to ‘chase’ leads again, while leveraging the power of podcasting.
- 90-Day ‘Idea to Launch’ Your Podcast
- Interviewing With Purpose Podcast Host Interviewing Training
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
Want to join us live on our next 9-Day Challenge – join our VIP Waitlist and you’ll be the first to know when we’re running it again.
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.