Topic: Prayer will make you a heavyweight champion
My guest today says, “Fighting is part of life but winning is the privilege of the believer. Prayer will make you a heavyweight champion. It is and always will be undefeated!”
Joining me today is Dr Matisa Wilbon.
Matisa is an educator, entrepreneur and author. She has taught college as a tenured professor for over ten years. Matisa is also a grant writer, strategic planner and she facilitates diversity, equity and inclusion training. Her most beloved assignment is that of minister. She does training/development in her church and just published her first book on prayer!
On today’s show Matisa is going to share:
- Always say please and thank you. I have been more blessed because of my manners than because of my giftedness.
- Surround yourself with people who will love you unconditionally and those who will sharpen and make you better.
- Serving will put you in the best posture and position for elevation.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:15 — 24.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Dr. Matisa D. Wilbon:
I am an educator, entrepreneur and author. I have taught college as a tenured professor for over ten years. I am also a grant writer, strategic planner and I facilitate to diversity, equity and inclusion training. My most beloved assignment is that of minister. I do training/development in my church and just published my first book on prayer!
- Website: www.matisawilbon.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/MatisaWilbon/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MatisaWilbon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drwilbon
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: