Topic: Fail your way to success
My guest today says, “Fail your way to success.”
Joining me today is Erol Ertumen.
Erol has been a Christian his whole life, having a real conversion experience around 13, and a real commitment to relationship with Jesus in the past two years. As a Linkedin expert, Erol helps entrepreneurs leverage the platform to increase their visibility, credibility, and profitability by providing free Linkedin coaching and consulting.
On today’s show Erol is going to share:
- I have learned that we give nothing up, and gain everything by completely submitting to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- I have learned that by niching my focus in business, it attracts the target audience that I wish to serve.
- Biggest business lesson of the first half of my career is that sales and service is the act of helping to fulfill needs and happens with a relationship.
About Erol Ertumen:
I’ve been a Christian my whole life, having a real conversion experience around 13, and a real commitment to relationship with Jesus Christ in the past two years. I was born to a Turkish father and American mother in Washington, DC where I grew up and have lived my whole life except 4 years in Florida. I’ve worked in business since graduating from college in 2001, always with a passion for sales. I’ve worked the past 9 years in the Banking and Investment field, where I developed a passion for helping entrepreneurs. During this time, I have come to recognize the importance of social media for entrepreneurs in this technology focused age. As a Linkedin expert, I help entrepreneurs leverage the platform to increase their visibility, credibility, and profitability by providing free Linkedin coaching and consulting. I’ve been married to my beautiful wife for 8 years, we have one 7.5 year old together, two older children 21 and 24, from my wife’s first marriage and they each have one child. I’m a very active person, running one Obstacle Course race per year Spartan or Tough Mudder.
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erolertumen/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/erolertumen/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erol.ertumen/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: