Struggling to make a decision. Do this…
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Struggling to make a decision. Do this…
Podcast (purposeful-leadership-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:53 — 10.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
To learn more about my programs and how I can help you go to: www.IndustryThoughtLeaderAcademy.com
Words of Wisdom: Struggling to make a decision. Do this…
- Solitude: remove yourself from the busyness of life and find a quiet space.
Evidence can often be right in front of you, however you just can’t see or hear it, if you’re too busy. So that quiet time will allows you to connect with your intuition (or gut instinct) or that quiet whisper (God / the Divine);
- Quiet my mind: meditation and prayer to calm and quieten my mind from all that mental chatter allows the insights to flow through;
- Work on another task: distracting myself by working on another task will often allow the answers to appear. Perhaps it’s because this allows me to bypass that skeptical and judgmental part of my brain?
- Speak to my mentor/coach: even a coach needs a coach and being able to brainstorm and share ideas with my mentor will often help me come to a decision much more quickly;
- Sleep on it: after asking the question just before I retire for the night, I will often awake to find the answer right there the next morning.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you are going to do to get yourself an accountability partner? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comments below.