How to lead like a boss without being difficult
My guest today says, “There is enough craziness in the world. I want to bring some light into the darkness”.
Joining me today is Ceci Cleary.
Ceci is a producer, actor, former professional athlete, and currently serves as the Development Executive of BlueWater Lane Productions. Her work currently includes producing “40-Love” (2021), “To Leslie” (2022), and developing “The Flamingo Thief” (2022).
Prior to producing, Cleary was a professional big wave windsurfer and polo player. Taught by the “Jaws” crew, Cleary was one of the first women in the world to kitesurf in Hawaii and also participated in the US Olympic trials for windsurfing in 2004.
On today’s show Ceci is going to share:
- Why it’s important to find the right people to work with and avoid conflict between team members
- Treat everyone how you want to be treated
- You don’t have to act tough to get work done
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:44 — 43.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Ceci Cleary is a producer, actor, former professional athlete, and currently serves as the Development Executive of BlueWater Lane Productions. Her work currently includes producing “40-Love” (2021), “To Leslie” (2022), and developing “The Flamingo Thief” (2022).
Prior to producing, Cleary was a professional big wave windsurfer and polo player, being featured in magazines such as Sports Illustrated. Taught by the “Jaws” crew, Cleary was one of the first women in the world to kitesurf in Hawaii, becoming the first women in the world to be photographed kite surfing. Cleary also participated in the US Olympic trials for windsurfing in 2004.
With nearly 2 decades of film industry experience, Cleary, a SAG/AFTRA member, has been credited as an actor, stunt double and location scout, currently working as a producer with directors Michael Morris and Fred Wolf to name a few.
- Website: www.cecicleary.com
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.