3 things that'll get you more focused (and more clients) fast for your coaching business
Are you a multi-passionate coach/entrepreneur who loves learning new things, with the thought of new creative projects firing you up – especially when it comes to the start of a new year, but, if you’re honest, you’re struggling to really make the impact you want in your business and you’re no-where near where you want to be – despite all of your hard work?
This show is for you.
Find out the 3 things Annemarie did differently in her business that enabled her to get the focus and clarity she needed, which literally changed the trajectory of her business, and can for your coaching business as well!
- The Influence Alliance – the business-building and podcast launch/growth community for coaches and consultants
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
- The Influence Alliance special Podcast Series: How to stand out, be heard and INFLUENCE for coaches and consultants
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.