Navigating the challenges of addiction
My guests today say: Recovery from addiction it not just putting down drink and drugs but the opportunity to build a meaningful and fulfilling life you don’t want to escape from.
Joining me today is Sophie Aghdami and Kylie Butler.
Sophie and Kylie are co-founders of From Here On, a coaching practice that offers ‘at home’ rehab programs specifically designed for executives. With extensive experience in the corporate world, they both have a deep understanding of the pitfalls and pain points that come with that lifestyle, and are on a mission to help others.
On today’s show Sophie and Kylie are going to share:
- Navigating the challenges of addiction
- The types of addictions that are rife in the corporate world
- How to get into recovery from addiction (and how to support others through that process)
Executive Recovery Coaches, Kylie Butler and Sophie Aghdami, are co-founders of From Here On, a coaching practice that offers ‘at home’ rehab programs specifically designed for executives. With extensive experience in the corporate world, they both have a deep understanding of the pitfalls and pain points that come with that lifestyle, and are on a mission to help others.
During her 15+ year Human Resources career Kylie held a number of senior leadership roles including Head of People & Culture and Talent Director. Her experience spans Training and Development to Generalist HR and her expertise is understanding how to inspire and engage people.
During her prior 12+ year marketing career with world-class brands like the Royal Albert Hall in London, and Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant group in the UK, Sophie held a number of senior leadership roles and an executive board position.
Contact Sophie and Kylie:
- Website: www.fromhereon.com.au
- Instagram: @from.hereon
- Linked In: @from-here-on
- Short Quiz Link: https://fromhereon.com.au/begin-your-journey
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.