Topic: Bring your fish and loaves, and let Him do the rest
My guest today says, “Just bring your two fish and five loaves, let Him do the rest.”
Joining me today is Rachel Swanson.
Rachel is a bestselling author, speaker and accredited Christian life coach. She specifically coaches women in two categories: those seeking to understand their unique purpose and aspiring authors.
Rachel is passionate about faith, purposeful work, and pursuing what really matters.
On today’s show Rachel is going to share:
- Believing in our unique purpose means learning about the person God has created you to be (which in turn means understanding God’s identity).
- God has given each of us a message to share through our unique gifts and talents.
- You will never know everything, but you know enough to start right where you are.
About Rachel Swanson:
I’m a bestselling author (Big and Little Coloring Devotional), speaker and accredited Christian life coach. I specifically coach women in two categories: those seeking to understand their unique purpose and aspiring authors. In less than two years I became a mom of Wannabe Triplets. My husband, Jeff, is my rock (besides Jesus) and loves me, despite my impulsive and eclectic nature. I’m passionate about faith, purposeful work, and pursuing what really matters.
- Website: https://www.Rachelcswanson.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/rachelcswanson/
- Twitter: @rachelcswanson
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rachelswansonofficial/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: