Making a bigger impact on issues that are important
My guest today says, “Having females in leadership ensures the ongoing attraction and even more importantly care, and retention of other female talent”.
Joining me today is Ruby Kolesky.
Ruby is part of The CEO Collective and ❤️ of Product at Joyous – a Kiwi tech company helping large organisations include their people in making change happen through their two-way conversational feedback platform.
Ruby is also the co-author of Joyfully – a book about shared leadership, modern organisational structures, and a new way of working for product and engineering teams.
On today’s show Ruby is going to share:
- When it comes to your ideas, aspirations, and goals: go for all of it.
- If you don’t feel valued or respected where you are, don’t settle
- Try and make a bigger impact on issues that are important to you
I am part of The CEO Collective and ❤️ of Product at Joyous. We are a Kiwi tech company helping large organisations include their people in making change happen. The way we do that is with our two-way conversational feedback platform. We are known for taking employee feedback, making it open instead of anonymous, and using it outside of just HR topics.
Previously I held roles helping other Kiwi startups achieve global success. I love inventing new and better ways of doing things at work. So much of the “done thing” these days really should be done with.
I am also the co-author of Joyfully – a book about shared leadership, modern organisational structures, and a new way of working for product and engineering teams. I am pretty excited about that as it’s only recently been published and there’s nothing else like it!
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.