It's OK to fail but it's NOT OK to not try…
Have you had an idea for a business, however despite all of your hard work to launch and build the business – it failed? Or perhaps you’ve got an idea for a business but it’s never quite gotten off the ground because you’re afraid you might fail, so that business idea remains a dream that maybe just maybe one day – you’ll get around to.
Well my guest today is Mike Martin and he has some very wise words to say about the topic of failure. Mike Martin is the Co-Founder and CEO of Audvisor – the world’s first push-button app.
Audvisor has gathered the world’s leading experts and thought leaders that include NY Times Best Selling authors, award winning speakers, and executive coaches to share short (no more than 3 minutes) pieces of inspirational wisdom to our users around the world.
On today’s on the show Mike will share his thoughts about:
- The important NOT to be afraid of failure. It is OK to fail, but it is not OK not to try.
- How can you turn an idea into a business
- Real life examples of users who have benefited from the advice on the Audvisor app, and more
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:37 — 25.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
- Audvisor has developed the world's first push-button learning app. At Audvisor, we have gathered the world’s leading experts and thought leaders that include NY Times Best Selling authors, award winning speakers, and executive coaches to share short (no more than 3 minutes) pieces of inspirational wisdom to our users around the world. The exclusive Insights are in audio format only and are streamed to our audience via their smartphones. In short, Audvisor is “Pandora for Insights”. Audvisor is available on both the App store and Google Play.
- Attention spans have shown a steady decrease over the past decade. The average length watched on a single internet video is 2.7 minutes. This was the basis for the decision to keep our insights three minutes or less in length. Source: National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, The Associated Press
- Audvisor was selected by CIO magazine as one of the 7 top apps in Spring 2015
- Audvisor was selected by Androidtapp as one of the top apps for March 2015
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- (03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
About Mike Martin
Mike Martin is the Co-Founder and CEO of Audvisor, the world’s first push-button learning app. He is also an investor and advisor to several emerging software companies in Silicon Valley. Mike
has a background in Artificial Intelligence and Product Lifecycle Management and a BS in Computer Science from Millersville University.
- Web: Audvisor.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Audvisor
What inspired you about the message shared today? What action are you going to take within the next 24 hours?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!