Topic: Anchoring our faith in Jesus and the unchanging Word of God
My guest today says, “As women, we have to remember that our emotions are always changing. We don't anchor our faith in how we feel, we anchor our faith in Jesus and the unchanging Word of God.”
Joining me today is Danielle Richardson.
Danielle is a wife and mother of 2 beautiful children. She has a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Mass Communications and in 2015 started ‘The Lightingale' which is a ministry focusing on encouraging and empowering the imperfect woman in the perfect love of Christ.
Danielle blogs and hosts a monthly podcast. She loves designing, worship music, the color pink, sweet tea, sunshine and meeting new people. Danielle and her family live in Charlotte, NC.
On today’s show Danielle is going to share:
- My family is my first ministry.
- Being obedient to Jesus is the only way I've seen significant growth in my life.
- In times past, I've competed with other women and have tried to copy what they were doing because I was afraid that resources and opportunities were limited for me. But I've come to realize that in Christ, there is no limit in how Jesus can use me for His glory.
About Danielle Richardson:
I am a wife of 4 years to my amazing husband, Tyson. We have 2 beautiful children together, Elijah who is 3-years-old and Olivia who is 3-months-old. I am a 2010 graduate of the University of South Carolina with a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Mass Communications. I started ‘The Lightingale' in 2015 which is a ministry focusing on encouraging and empowering the imperfect women in the perfect love of Christ. I blog and host a monthly iTunes podcast on over on TheLightingaleblog.com. I love designing, worship music, the color pink, sweet tea, sunshine and meeting new people. Our family of 4 now lives in Charlotte, NC.
- Website: https://www.TheLightingaleblog.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Lightingaleblog/
- Twitter: @Lightingaleblog
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dfrichardson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lightingaleblog/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: