Creating a polished and professional message to grow your business with Deb Coman.
Do you struggle when putting together your message? Here’s the blank page, and no matter how long and hard you stare at it – nothing inspiring and amazing comes to mind to put on that blank page.
Or perhaps, you’ve put together a message, however it’s not making the impact you’d hoped it would, and clients are not lining up at your door desperate to work with you.
If you answered yes, you’re not alone, and today’s special guest is here to help.
Joining me today is Deb Coman. Deb is a writer, editor and coach who helps entrepreneurs get their message out into the world in a polished, professional way so they can grow their businesses.
Today on the show Deb will show you:
- How to increase confidence in your ability to write with purpose
- How to establish a personalized, pre-writing routine that's easily replicated any time you need to write
- How to write with improved flow and ease
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:18 — 25.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
- People who care about writing demonstrate credibility, professionalism, and accuracy in their work. Knowing how to structure a grammatically correct sentence is a sign that you can analyze and explain complex problems. Grammarly, March 2013 http://www.grammarly.com/about/content/04-press-room/Good%20Grammar%20Will%20Get%20You%20Promoted_03.2013.pdf
- Bad writing can have a wide-ranging, negative effect on your business, from creating a less-than-coherent business plan and hampering your efforts to attract investors, to communicating with employees, vendors and even your customers. Time Magazine, April 2013 http://business.time.com/2013/04/19/good-writing-can-help-you-succeed/
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- 03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
About Deb Coman
Deb Coman is a writer, editor and coach who helps entrepreneurs get their message out into the world in a polished, professional way.
Deb supports her client with writing and editing; communicating your message; creating a product, program or service through Creative Content Creation Coaching – a process of brainstorming, problem-solving and developing that brings your idea to reality in a way that grows your business.
- Twitter: twitter.com/DebComanWriting
- Web: debcoman.com
What inspired you about the message Deb shared today? What action are you going to take within the next 24 hours?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!