The Affluence Gap – Do you struggle when it comes to money and time in your business? There’s never enough time or money? What about your relationships? Is this an area of struggle in your life and business too?
Perhaps that because of your affluence gap or for some of us our affluence gaps.
If you’re not sure about the terminology affluence gap, or whether you have gaps in your life and business when it comes to affluence, today’s guest is going to shed some light on this topic for us.
Today on the show – Alison Pena joins me.
Alison Pena is an affluence catalyst – she consults with entrepreneurs about how to close their affluence gaps, such as struggles with money, time, relationships, business and health, so they can step into the business and lifestyle they desire.
Alison is going to share:
- 3 Reasons You Aren’t Making Enough Money and What to Do About It
- Discover What Affluence Really Is, Including and Beyond Money
- How to Leverage Envy to Reach Your Goals
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:32 — 26.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
- Gallup – Healthways Well-Being Index % criteria includes Purpose, Social, Financial, Community and Physical – http://www.well-beingindex.com/infographic-well-being-around-the-world
- Rise of entrepreneurship is on the rise because what people are looking for in their work and lives has changed – http://fortune.com/2014/06/12/behind-the-rise-of-entrepreneurship/
- Abundance TED Talk – http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_diamandis_abundance_is_our_future?language=en
- Blue Ocean Strategy article update – http://alumni.insead.edu/community/documents/Salamander_BOS_Final_040215_LowRes.pdf
- What constitutes ‘thriving’ in communities? – http://blog.healthways.com/2014/09/country-well-being-varies-greatly-worldwide/
- Gallup – Healthways Well-Being Index % criteria includes Purpose, Social, Financial, Community and Physical. http://www.well-beingindex.com/infographic-well-being-around-the-world
- Global entrepreneurship resources – http://www.unleashingideas.org/global-entrepreneurship-library/
Have a question?
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- (03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
About Alison Pena
Alison was born into a wealthy family, rubbing elbows with millionaires, blind to any other reality. Her eyes were opened by a friend who grew up in Harlem, where Alison was able to see existing affluence everywhere, accessible by choice. Her passion is teaching entrepreneurs to step into the time, money and freedom they desire.
Alison Pena is an affluence catalyst, consulting with entrepreneurs about how to close their affluence gaps, such as struggles with money, time, relationships, business and health, so they can step into the business and lifestyle they desire.
What inspired you about the message shared today? What action are you going to take within the next 24 hours?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!