Why Being Relentless is Absolutely Required!
My guest today says, “We get to discover the key to our jail cells”.
Joining me today is April Ballestero
April is an author, Founder and Strategic Leadership Coach of One Light Ahead, and Host of Addressing the Elephant in the Room Podcast.
She is thankful to be a voice and vessel to impact leaders ready to look in the mirror, own their leadership, defeat destructive mindset, and walk their talk to love what they do again and empower others in their journey.
On today’s show April is going to share:
- Being Relentless is absolutely required!
- Asking Questions is a foundation of my gifting.
- Living Unlayered is a daily commitment
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:29 — 58.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Author of Slaying the Onion: Unveil the layers to your stories to your highest potential, Founder and Strategic Leadership Coach of One Light Ahead celebrating 10 years in formal business with clients from CA to Maryland in a multitude of industries, Host of Addressing the Elephant in the Room Podcast, a Masters Degree in Leadership, Bachelors in Vocational Education, and so much more, I get to guide light bulb moments for individuals, companies and communities. Thankful to be a voice and vessel to impact leaders ready to look in the mirror, own their leadership, defeat destructive mindset, and walk their talk to love what they do again and empower others in their journey.
- Website: www.onelightahead.com
- Linked In: @aprilballestero
- Instagram: @coachaprilballestero
- Twitter: @Ballestero
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.