Overcoming challenges as a woman leader
My guest today says, “Gratitude is one of the most reliable ways to increase your happiness, positivity, and resilience.”
Joining me today is Dr Rozina Lak-hani.
Over the last 20 years, Rozina has been serving as a medical doctor specializing in psychiatry particularly in the treatment of stress, anxiety, and depression, a best-selling author, transformative speaker, and a podcast host.
She started her program called Happy and Healthy Mind to share practical tips for mental fitness so people can live their best life without burnout and unnecessary suffering.
On today’s show Dr Rozina is going to share:
- The importance of gratitude
- Her own journey of transformation from stress to joy
- Overcoming challenges as a woman leader
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:29 — 52.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Over the last 20 years, I have been serving as a medical doctor specializing in psychiatry particularly in the treatment of stress, anxiety, and depression, a best-selling author, transformative speaker, and a podcast host. I started my program called Happy and Healthy Mind to share practical tips for mental fitness so people can live their best life without burnout and unnecessary suffering.
Contact Dr Rozina:
- Website: www.drrozina.com / www.happyandhealthymind.com
- Linked In: @Dr. Rozina Lakhani
- Twitter: @drrozinal
- Facebook: @DrRozina
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.