The power of personal branding and niching
My guest today says, “There is no one size fits all approach to LinkedIn. Stop comparing yourself to others and stay in your own lane.”
Joining me today is Jennifer Corcoran.
Jennifer is a LinkedIn Trainer & Strategist who helps female coaches, consultants & trainers attract their ideal client to reach that next level of revenue without having to pay for ads or do awkward cold outreach.
On today’s show Jennifer is going to share:
- The power of networking / connecting with others.
- The power of personal branding and niching.
- To value my time and charge my worth.
LinkedIn Trainer & Strategist. I help female coaches, consultants & trainers attract their ideal client to reach that next level of revenue without having to pay for ads or do awkward cold outreach.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.