Embracing collaboration and an abundance mindset
My guest today says, “A culture of harmony in the workplace is the best recruitment strategy there is.”
Joining me today is Ruthann Weeks.
Ruthann founded her business after finding herself unexpectedly unemployed after experiencing workplace bullying.
She didn’t want others suffering in a toxic workplace environment so she got busy learning about the complex issues of workplace bullying, sexual harassment, organizational psychological safety, mental health and diversity and inclusion.
Ruthann is passionate about helping organizations create healthy workplace cultures of harmony and support where employees flourish and businesses thrive!
On today’s show Ruthann is going to share:
- Don’t play small to try to fit into the boxes other’s build for you
- Mindset is most important. Get a coach
- Embrace collaboration and an abundance mindset
I founded my business in 2016 after finding myself unexpectedly unemployed after experiencing workplace bullying. I didn’t want others suffering in a toxic workplace environment as I did. I got busy with the business of learning about the complex issues of workplace bullying, sexual harassment, organizational psychological safety, mental health and diversity and inclusion. I am passionate about helping organizations create healthy workplace cultures of harmony and support where employees are flourish and business thrives!
- Website: www.harmonyintheworkplace.com
- Twitter: @toxicprevention
- Linked In: @harmonyintheworkplace
- Instagram: @harmony_official
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.