Network, network, network!
My guest today says, “No amount of denying happiness will diminish loss. Life is to be lived. Loss is inevitable and happiness should always be embraced.”
Joining me today is Lisa Kaplin.
Lisa is a psychologist and professional certified coach. She teaches others how to be coaches, giving numerous talks around communication, executive presence, and leadership.
Lisa considers herself a life coach for the business world in that often the issues that show up at work also show up in our personal lives. When we figure one aspect out we influence the other aspect as well.
On today’s show Lisa is going to share:
- Network, network, network!
- Keep going even if it is only one tiny step at a time
- What are you most afraid of? Do that first!
I’m a psychologist and professional certified coach. I teach others how to be coaches, give numerous talks around communication, executive presence, and leadership. I consider myself a life coach for the business world in that often the issues that show up at work also show up in our personal lives. When we figure one aspect out we influence the other aspect as well.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.