Topic: Benefiting The Whole
My guest today says, “Benefit the whole!”
Joining me today is Caleb Hammonds.
Caleb started a charity called “Agapelife Charity Organization” a year ago, where he make lunches for homeless people, cleans up the city, and volunteers with the Special Olympics. He is also working on a clothing line that represents that lifestyle and gives a portion of the profits back to feeding those in need.
On today’s show Caleb is going to share:
- God always understands and is giving and merciful. That’s the most important thing I have learned on my personal journey. Knowing this gives me courage to live life.
- The best way to live life is to just be as unselfish as possible. Be a peacemaker because that’s the mark of being a Child of God. A person who keeps the peace and lives to help carry burdens of others.
- Stay Humble.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:03 — 21.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Caleb Hammonds:
I started a Charity called “Agapelife Charity Organization” a year ago, where I make lunches for homeless people, clean up the city, and volunteer with special Olympics. I also am working on a clothing line that represents that lifestyle and gives a portion of the profits back to feeding. those in need.
- Website: http://www.learnagapelife.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/learnagapelife/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnagapelife
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: