Growing a business during the pandemic
My guest today says, “Build the Empire Others Never Thought Was Possible”.
Joining me today is Corina Burton.
Corina is the co-founder and co-owner of CPR Construction Cleaning and CPR Productions. She has over 15 years of industry experience in business-to-business authentic marketing and sales.
Corina is driven by her passion and is considered an industry leader. Her expertise includes experience in negotiating contracts, sales, business development, customer relationship management, and event management.
On today’s show Corina is going to share:
- Overcoming adversity in business and life
- Being a full time working mother and entrepreneur
- Growing a business into 6 states during the pandemic
Corina Burton is the co-founder and co-owner of CPR Construction Cleaning and CPR Productions. She has over 15 years of industry experience in business-to-business authentic marketing and sales. Corina is driven by her passion and is considered an industry leader. Her expertise includes experience in negotiating contracts, sales, business development, customer relationship management, and event management.
In addition to her primary responsibilities as co-owner of CPR Construction Cleaning, Corina’s main goal is to provide her clients with industry partnerships, high-quality customer service, and clients total satisfaction. She prides herself in being a problem solution specialist with those she works with. She interfaces with her clients on a daily basis and during every stage of the cleaning process. She is relentless in her pursuit of excellence.
Corina has been recognized for her many accomplishments and has been featured on the Master Connections series, the Money Making Mothers Podcast, Construction, The Leading Edge Podcast with Todd Dewalt, and People Projects to Know in Commercial Real Estate
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.