Creating a business that marries your mission and making money
My guest today says, “An integrated business model rarely happens accidently – you need to design and deliberately create a business that delivers social and financial returns simultaneously.”
Joining me today is Bessi Graham from Benefit Capital.
Bessi works with Intrapreneurs and Entrepreneurs seeking to use business as a positive agent for change.
Her work allows her to design interventions, business, and financial models that free them from having to choose between being trapped by grant reliance or feeling forced to fit into a profit driven model that undermines their mission and values in the pursuit of program or organisational stability.
On today’s show Bessi is going to share:
- A new sense of clarity about how to “do good” beyond donations or giving pro bono time
- What is possible if you create a business that marries your mission and an ability to make money.
- Comfort that you are not alone!
At Benefit Capital we work with Intrapreneurs and Entrepreneurs seeking to use business as a positive agent for change. Our work allows them to design interventions, business, and financial models that free them from having to choose between being trapped by grant reliance or feeling forced to fit into a profit driven model that undermines their mission and values in the pursuit of program or organisational stability.
Good intentions are not good enough, so our design work drives our customers to develop models which integrate doing good and making money. Ultimately, we support you to lead transformational change and create a legacy you can be proud of.
- Website: www.benefit.capital
- Linked In: @bessi-graham
- Instagram: @bessigraham / @benefitcapital
- Other Links: benefit.capital/resources/
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.