Topic: When it’s God’s will, there’s a way
My guest today says, “When it’s God’s will, there’s a way.”
Joining me today is Kristin Kurtz.
Kristin is a wife of 16 years and a mother of 2 boys. By God’s grace, she was saved from a destructive life of reckless living. Kristin is living a life for Christ, keeping her eyes in Him, and navigating an unequally yoked marriage.
Kristin works full time at a health insurance company by day and is also a Christian Life Coach and the CEO of New Wings Coaching as well as a wellness/nutrition advocate/business owner.
On today’s show Kristin is going to share:
- Start every morning in the Bible, before encountering the world. Could be 5 minutes, just do what you can! There are so many noises in the world vying for your attention – His word will align your heart to His, helping you navigate and make an impact in the lives of others each and every day.
- Let go of control – He has the future mapped out – when we try to interfere or do things our way, rather than His, things don’t go well.
- We don’t need to fight, strive, grind in business. The world would have you to think we need to put business before everything – it’s quite the opposite. God first before all things. Make Him the CEO of your business and allow Him to call the shots. Rest often – take time off social media at least one day a week – more if led
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:52 — 34.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Kristin Kurtz:
A little about me…I am a saved by grace wife of 16 years with 2 boys. By God’s GRACE, I was saved from a destructive life of reckless living, a year after I was married – I am living a life for Christ, keeping my eyes in Him, as I am navigating an unequally yoked marriage.
I work full time at a health insurance company by day…I am also a Christian Life Coach and the CEO of New Wings Coaching and also a wellness/nutrition advocate/business owner.
My life verse is – Jeremiah 29:11
My 2018 verse is – Isaiah 43:19
God's word for me this year – KEPT 🙌🏻
Butterflies are my “God winks”… 🦋
I absolutely LOVE worship music! I created a playlist – please share with the audience, if led!! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6fUetVgVFARIIeopGAPKFBdF1oe-2oJ7.
- Website: https://www.newwingscoaching.net/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristin-kurtz/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/newwingscoaching/
- Twitter: @KurtzKristin
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newwingscoaching/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: