The Art of Simplicity
My guest today says, “Coaching is a dance not a date”.
Joining me today is Claire Pedrick.
Claire is a human who facilitates other people's thinking. A business owner. A Mother. Friend. Volunteer. MCC Master Coach with over 11000 hours experience. Author of Simplifying Coaching.
Claire established 3D Coaching in the 1990s to bring together the simplest and best learning from coaching to support people in organisations to have more effective conversations with an edge.
Coaching for more than 30 years, she believes that the essence of coaching is simple and that it takes time to learn to work that simply. Claire’s current focus is developing internal and external coaches through training, masterclasses and mentoring.
On today’s show Claire is going to share:
- Simplicity counts – as Einstein said if you can’t say it simply you don’t understand it
- Being human counts
- Small tweaks that you can apply straight away!
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:33 — 51.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
I could say that I am a human who facilitates other people's thinking. A business owner. A Mother. Friend. Volunteer. MCC Master Coach with over 11000 hours experience. Author of Simplifying Coaching. All are true and each will impact how we start a conversation. With some definitions you might assign me power which I do not deserve.
I established 3D Coaching in the 1990s to bring together the simplest and best learning from coaching to support people in organisations to have more effective conversations with an edge. Coaching for more than 30 years, I believe that the essence of coaching is simple and that it takes time to learn to work that simply. My training has been as a coach (Coach University), as a Systemic Practitioner (Coaching Constellations) and a Coaching Supervisor (Bath Consulting Group). While the rest of the 3D Team are delivering high quality coaching, my current focus is developing internal and external coaches through training, masterclasses and mentoring. My learning lab is the coaches I listen to three days a week. Based on those observations and noticing when transformation does or does not happen, my current learning journey is about understanding and sharing what makes for true partnership in coaching.
- Website: www.3dcoaching.com
- Linked In: @clairepedrick
- Twitter: @3Dclaire
- Instagram: @3D.coaching
- Other Links: www.3dcoaching.com/blog
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.