You’ve probably heard many business growth coaches tell you how important it is to develop online programs and products if you want to build your income and leverage your time.
However, are you stuck with coming up with that great idea? Or maybe the whole technology and multimedia piece has you overwhelmed and unable to move forward. Or perhaps you’re a perfectionist and waiting for everything to be perfect before you launch your program.
Well grab a pen and paper as my guest today is Breanne Dyck. Breanne helps idea people, especially entrepreneurs, coaches, authors and speakers turn their ideas into programs and products that customers can’t stop talking about.
On today’s show Breanne will bust three myths about teaching online that are keeping your from creating the course, program or digital product of your dreams, including:
- Myth 1: That your content needs to be perfect before you can release it to the world
- Myth 2: That you need to create all kinds of multimedia content for your course; and
- Myth 3: That you need to have a GREAT idea to start.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:06 — 26.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
- For Myth #1: Breanne cites a study from Stanford researchers, which she details here: http://mynameisbreanne.com/content-isnt-king/ and http://mynameisbreanne.com/80-20-rule/
- For Myth #2: Breanne cites a research study that busts the myth of learning styles, which she details here: http://mynameisbreanne.com/learning-styles/
- For Myth #3: I’ll be referencing a study on learner-centered mindsets vs. teaching-centered mindsets: http://mynameisbreanne.com/teaching-mindsets/
- Also for Myth #3: Listeners can get free access to Breanne’s go-to tool for understanding what your customers want to get out of your program, product or course at this link: http://mynameisbreanne.com/perfect-participant/
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment? Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- (03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
About Breanne Dyck
Breanne helps idea people, especially entrepreneurs, coaches, authors and speakers turn their ideas into programs and products that customers can’t stop talking about.
- Web: MyNameIsBreanne.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/MNIBreanne
What did you think about the message Breanne shared today? What action are you going to take? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!