Failure in business and life is an opportunity in disguise
My guest today says, “Serve with integrity, gain loyalty and royalty”.
Joining me today is Jacqueline Audige.
Have you ever wondered what influence your name had had in your life? Well, if so, you are not alone.
At birth, Jacqueline’s parents named her Tchouassi, meaning a problem-solver.
Jacqueline’s mother survived the war while hiding in deep woods with her family. They believed that Jacqueline was the angel who protected them. So, her passion is rooted in problem-solving bestowed on her by birth.
Today, Jacqueline is a Coach at JA Life & Business Coaching. She support people in their journey to crack their unique communication code.
On today’s show Jacqueline is going to share:
- Put your family first, and your success will be their success
- You will soon be the master of your life and in control of your destiny if you follow your heart
- Failure in business and life is an opportunity in disguise
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:22 — 55.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Have you ever wondered what influence your name had had in your life? Well, if so, you are not alone. I am Jacqueline Tchouassi A. At birth, my parents named me Tchouassi, meaning a problem-solver.
My mother, who was pregnant with me, survived the war while hiding in deep woods with my family. They believed that I was the angel who protected them. So, my passion is rooted in problem-solving bestowed on me by birth.
Today I am a Coach at JA Life & Business Coaching. I mainly support people in their journey to crack their unique communication code. Usually, when they do, they stop complaining and start living. But I got my start with the nonprofit Aumazo, to build a school with bathrooms, solve toilet issues for girls in rural communities and provide them with an environment conducive to learning. My life is about leading and serving with compassion.
- Website: www.jalifecoaching.com / www.aumazo.org
- Linked In: @jaudige
- Instagram: @aumazoinc / @jalifecoaching
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.