Finding more sustainable success
My guest today says, “Don’t let fear erode your confidence, rather let it ignite your curiosity”.
Joining me today is Aree Bly.
Aree spent 25 years in a successful actuarial career, working in both consulting firms and health insurance companies. Today, Aree is an alignment coach, owns her own business, and is helping others to lead and succeed by identifying and navigating their unique set of values, strengths, and skills.
On today’s show Aree is going to share:
- Finding more sustainable success by navigating intentionally through your alignment with skills, strengths, and values.
- Leading others and yourself is a dynamic process since we are all continually learning, growing, and evolving.
- It is possible to approach alignment analytically.
I spent 25 years in a successful actuarial career, working in both consulting firms and health insurance companies. In each of these environments, I honed both my technical skills and my ability to work with many different people to support them in their careers and personal growth. In both formal and informal leadership roles, I coached my colleagues in business and life. I helped to develop internal mentoring and coaching programs to support the broader teams, teaching others how to be a heart-led leader that leans on listening to identify the best paths forward. Today, I am an alignment coach, own my own business, and am helping others to lead and succeed by identifying and navigating their unique set of values, strengths, and skills.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.