Do not be the bottleneck in your business
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Do not be the bottleneck in your business
To learn more about my programs and how I can help you go to: www.IndustryThoughtLeaderAcademy.com
Productivity Tip of the Week:
- Reminder: When going to events and conferences, remember to have a GREAT follow up system in place. Whether it's digital or a binder system. Let us know!
Words of Wisdom: Do not be the bottleneck in your business
- Working on tasks you should outsource
- Dealing with the same problem over and over and each time you say you're going to fix it once and for all, yet you never do
- Not having automated systems and things taking way too much of your time to get done
- Not having systems in place for your team to follow
- Not investing in software, applications and resources that you will make your business flow far more smoothly
- Not getting support you need and struggling in your business alone
Listen to the steps we share to help you get ONE bottleneck sorted in your business.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you know you must implement in your business to become more purposeful in how you set and keep your boundaries when it comes to managing difficult and demanding clients? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comments below.