Doing it alone is the old way of leading!
My guest today says, “Lead with trust and inspiration – not intimidation and fear.”
Joining me today is Lia Zalums.
Lia is an Executive coach specialising in advancing women and career transition for STEMM executives emerging leaders and female founders.
She inspires and facilitates women to accelerate their career experience from lack-lustre, sometimes soul-destroying, to empowered purpose-driven impact.
Being a former lab scientist, with several decades in medical technology sales, and a Masters in Coaching Psychology, Lia continues to pursue excellence in human performance both in herself and her clients.
On today’s show Lia is going to share:
- How to become 100% responsible for my state of mind, well-being and ability to influence.
- Why persisting through setbacks to make the difference we want to make is vital now.
- Doing it alone is the old way of leading. Linking arms with trusted like-minded leaders is the way to win in 2021.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:20 — 73.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Lia Zalums is an Executive coach specialising in advancing women and career transition for STEMM executives emerging leaders and female founders. She inspires and facilitates women to accelerate their career experience from lack-lustre, sometimes soul-destroying, to empowered purpose-driven impact. This often requires intense study, coaching and on-the-job learning to develop new skills and mindset to improve intentional influence. Being a former lab scientist, with several decades in medical technology sales, and a Masters in Coaching Psychology, Lia continues to pursue excellence in human performance both in herself and her clients.
What is made possible when we access and action our fullest potential? Lia excels when she facilitates and accelerates the professional growth of high performing, ambitious women in STEMM so they can create more intentional positive impact in their field. You can find her on LinkedIn and www.zedaxis.com.au. You can also join her Facebook group to Unlock Your SuperPowers with community and tools to use that will take you from feeling insignificant to inspired about your most important asset – YOU.
- Website: www.zedaxis.com.au
- Linked In: @liazalums
- Instagram: @lia_zalums
- Twitter: @LiaZalums
- Facebook: @liazalumszedaxis / @lia.zalums.3
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.