Acceptance: The Antidote to Overwhelm and Burnout
My guest today says, “Every…single…conversation…counts. Every one of them is an opportunity to learn about others, ourselves and the world we live in.
Joining me today is Danielle Dobson
Danielle is a natural code breaker – curious, open and experimental. Helping people to see, acknowledge and build their personal agency is what fuels her.
Founder of her own business and lead parent of 3 boys, Danielle brings my corporate experience, inner detective and focus on human flourishing to her mission; to build more gender balance in the business world, in families and in our communities.
On today’s show Danielle is going to share:
- Acceptance is the antidote to overwhelm and burnout.
- It is crucial to build your self-knowledge data bank and work out what is at the core of who we are
- Our MOST valuable asset is our energy. Not our time.
I am a natural code breaker – curious, open and experimental. Helping people to see, acknowledge and build their personal agency is what fuels me.
Founder of my own business and lead parent of 3 boys, I bring my corporate experience, inner detective and focus on human flourishing to my mission; to build more gender balance in the business world, in families and in our communities.
Determined to create pathways for women to important positions of leadership and influence, I want to make sure they get there without excessive self-judgment and crippling guilt.
My 2-year research project resulted in my recently released book, Breaking the Gender Code: How women can use what they already have to get what they actually want.
Using the insights from the book, I work with businesses and professional women to help them understand what is holding them back and what we can do to fix it.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.