Work Hard to Succeed: The Biggest Myth in Business
My guest today says, “Your self worth is not determined by your net worth, but your net worth is determined by your self worth.”
Joining me today is Alaina Schwartz.
At 14, Alaina suffered a traumatic brain injury and was told she’d have permanent brain damage. Her mother, who didn’t believe in the diagnosis, retrained Alaina’s brain for a full recovery.
Today, we call that neuroplasticity. Then, after 18 years as an attorney and the EVP of the largest independent music company in the world, Alaina lost everything. Her personal and professional life completely unraveled.
She became hyper-focused on rebuilding her life and rewiring her brain again for success and fulfillment.
Alaina has created multiple six-figure companies and a beautiful life since. As a business and mindset coach focused on foundations, strategies, and systems, Alaina uses those experiences and my training now as the foundation of her work with women.
On today’s show Alaina is going to share:
- Having to work hard to succeed is the biggest myth in business
- That your self worth is not determined by your net worth
- How to rewire your brain for successful outcomes
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:44 — 40.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
At 14, I suffered a traumatic brain injury and was told I’d have permanent brain damage. My mother, who didn’t believe in the diagnosis, retrained my brain for a full recovery. Today, we call that neuroplasticity. Then, after 18 years as an attorney and the EVP of the largest independent music company in the world, I lost everything. My personal and professional life completely unraveled. I became hyper-focused on rebuilding my life and rewiring my brain again for success and fulfillment. I have created multiple six-figure companies and a beautiful life since. As a business and mindset coach focused on foundations, strategies, and systems, I use those experiences and my training now as the foundation of my work with women.
- Website: www.alainaschwartz.com
- Linked In: @alainaschwartz
- Instagram: @alaina.schwartz
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.