Topic: To advance spiritually is to excel powerfully
My guest today says, “To advance spiritually is to excel powerfully.”
Joining me today is Krystyl Brown.
Krystal is the Founder & Managing Director of KTSB Network; Lifestyle Coach and Inspirational Speaker. KTSB Network caters to maximizing potential and rediscovery purpose.
Krystyl’s ambitions are rooted in her love for God’s work and fulfillment of life’s course. She has an impact on people by way of tailored coaching techniques and power-led speaking engagements.
On today’s show Krystyl is going to share:
- I learned that without a vision for your life it is very difficult to operate at the pace that will be beneficial to you and your life.
- The longer I waited on being validated by anyone – I was delaying someone’s destiny from being fulfilled.
- There will be many nay sayers; and doubters but as a leader of any sort you must be able to push past those things; hearken to the promises that God has, one told you in His word, and two the promises.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Krystyl TS Brown:
Founder & Managing Director of KTSB Network; Lifestyle Coach and Inspirational Speaker. This network speaks to who I am and what I love to do; therefore, I choose to be hands on. KTSB Network caters to maximizing potential and rediscovery purpose. Personally, I believe that my manufacture designed me with a unique call to self- mastery and conscious development. My ambitions are rooted in my love for God’s work and fulfillment of life’s course. I’ve impacted various amounts of people by ways of tailored coaching techniques and power-led speaking engagements.
- Website: https://www.ktsb.network/ (under construction)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krystyl-ts-brown-985a2061
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krystyltsbrown/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Krystylbrown/
- Email: KTSBNetwork@gmail.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: