Powerful Followers Lead to Incredible Leaders
My guest today says, “Vulnerability is the cornerstone of being an empowered Leader.”
Joining me today is Carole Burton.
Carole is a go-to resource for tough conversations around equity and adaptability in the workplace. She is the Founder of Radiance Resources and podcast host of Radiance Real Talk.
Carole guides leaders who are interested in expanding their team's development and growth. She believes in the power of walking beside mid-level managers as they engage with their team and helps them mentor high potential talent, form significant, lasting change.
She discovers ways to improve the workplace environment and deliver real ROI for each leader.
On today’s show Carole is going to share:
- A clear understanding as to why living your purpose daily matters.
- The importance of self-care while adapting in an ever-changing world.
- How being a powerful follower leads to being an incredible leader.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:00 — 45.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
WATCH NOW (and check out the Resources and Episode Highlights below):
Carole Burton is a Professional Development and a go-to resource for tough conversations around equity and adaptability in the workplace. Carole is the Founder of Radiance Resources and podcast host of Radiance Real Talk.
Carole guides leaders who are interested in expanding their team's development and growth. Carole believes in the power of walking beside mid-level managers as they engage with their team. She helps them mentor high potential talent, form significant, lasting change. She discovers ways to improve the workplace environment and deliver real ROI for each leader.
Carole helps Mid-level Managers, Emerging Leaders, Next-Gen Talents, and Black employees successfully navigate the workplace. Hence, employees create a meaningful atmosphere where they feel heard and valued. Carole resides in the Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN USA, where she is active throughout the community with her family.
- Website: www.radianceresources.org
- Twitter: @carole_speaks
- Linked In Personal Account: @carole-burton
- Linked In Business Account: @radiance-resources-llc
- Instagram: @caroleburtonspeaks
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.