Finding a void in the market and filling it
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business, however you’re also working full time, so how do you fit everything in? And, more importantly, what steps you need to take?
Well, today, my guest is going to provide some answers because that’s exactly what she did, and so can you.
Joining me today is Jacquelyn Rodgers.
Growing up, Jacquelyn remembers her mother putting Christmas trees in every corner of our house, painting angels and Santa figurines to look like her family for the holidays.
Her family created memories from those moments and those memories are part of the inspiration behind Greentop Gifts – who bring diversity to your celebrations with apparel, home decor and stationery.
On today’s show Jacquelyn is going to share:
- Starting a company while working full time
- Balancing starting a business with your spouse
- Finding a void in the market and filling it
WATCH NOW (and check out the Resources and Episode Highlights below):
Growing up I remember my mother putting Christmas trees in every corner of our house, painting angels
and santa figurines to look like our family for the holidays. We created memories from those moments
and those memories are part of the inspiration behind Greentop Gifts. We bring diversity to your
celebrations with apparel, home decor and stationery. Our products have been featured on NBC News,
People Magazine, Beyonce.com, Good Housekeeping and O, The Oprah Magazine.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.