Topic: Be blessed and be a blessing
My guest today says, “Be blessed and be a blessing.”
Joining me today is Nadira Jansen.
Nadira is a creative performance artist with a passion for acting and poetry. In 2013, she started organizing poetry, theatre & talk shows (The Voice of A Woman) – a platform where she uses poetry and theatre to talk about women’s topics that we all go through but never talk about, including subjects related to identity, awareness, self-worth and self-esteem.
On today’s show Nadira is going to share:
- Work with what you’ve got.
- There is no such thing as the PERFECT moment.
- Our testimony matters: We should never be ashamed of our testimony, you never know who you may reach with your story.
About Nadira Jansen:
I am a creative , performance artist with a passion for acting and poetry. In 2013 I started with NMJ Productions organizing poetry, theatre & talkshows (The Voice of A Woman). A platform where I use poetry and theatre to talk about woman topics we all go through but never talk about. Subjects that are related with identity, awareness , self worth and self esteem.
Last year I started with my YouTube channel Woman of Purpose. I started interviewing woman of purpose that are stepping out in faith to encourage and inspire other ladies to do the same.
- Website: I am working on my website, it's now under construction
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadira-jansen-35276839/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Faithacts79/
- Twitter: @faithacts79
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NMJProductions/
- Email: email@example.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: