Mastering Self-Leadership is the key to success
My guest today says: “You are the one and only CEO of your life.”
Joining me today is Ela Staniak.
Ela is the founder of Feminine Leaders, a Diversity & Inclusion Advocate, an international speaker and 2020 TEDx Speaker.
Ela helps help female CEOs, Executives & Business owners to create High-Calibre Performance & Confidence Through The 7-Step Self-Leadership System.
She is ranked among the top 8 Women’s Leadership businesses in NSW & ACT in Australia.
On today’s show Ela is going to share:
- Mastering Self-Leadership is the key to success.
- Making it a priority to find your true your true Passion, Purpose and Values.
- Adversity can become your greatest asset in business and personal life
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:00 — 50.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
WATCH NOW (and check out the Resources and Episode Highlights below):
Founder of Feminine Leaders | Diversity & Inclusion Advocate | International Speaker | 2020 TEDx Speaker
We help female CEOs, Executives & Business owners to create High-Calibre Performance & Confidence Through The 7-Step Self-Leadership System.
Ranked top 8 Women’s Leadership businesses in NSW & ACT in Australia.
- Website: www.feminineleaders.co
- Linked In: @ElaFeminineLeaders
- Twitter: @ela_staniak
- Instagram: @ela_leaupepe
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.