Topic: God has predestined you for victory
My guest today says, “Every rejection is just a form of redirection since God has predestined you for victory.”
Joining me today is Sharon Kim.
CanPlan is a revolutionary planner made to help patients and caregivers fight cancer day by day. After losing her mom to sarcoma cancer in 2014, Sharon used her pain as fuel to propel her into my purpose of giving other fighters a chance to have a different end to their story.
On today’s show Sharon is going to share:
- Stop chasing outcomes and start celebrating moments
- Jesus was always talking about a reverse economy. In order to lead, you must serve. In order to receive, you must give. In order to truly know yourself, you must first lose yourself.
- “Do what you love” is a bold command; One that doesn’t come from my mouth without proper caution. Because the pursuit of love always requires a sacrifice, whether it’s in the context of a relationship or a passion.
About Sharon T Kim:
CanPlan is a revolutionary planner made, to help patients and caregivers fight cancer day by day. After losing my mom to sarcoma cancer in 2014, I used my pain as fuel to propel me into my purpose of giving other fighters a chance to have a different end to their story.
- Website: http://www.mycanplan.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-kim-bb603239/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sharontkim/
- Twitter: @shalonkeem
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharzard/
- Email: Sharon@mycanplan.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: