How to franchise your business
Have you ever wondered what would need to be in place to franchise your business? Well, even if that thought had not crossed your mind, make sure you grab and pen and paper, because today’s guest is going to share incredible words of insight from her own journey of growing her business and expanding it even further through the power of franchising.
Joining me today is Kika Wise.
Kika has a dance background and has developed her own method of assisted stretching.
She started her business in 2011 and now has over 13 locations. Now she’s sharing her expertise as she teaches other entrepreneurs how to franchise their business.
On today’s show Kika is going to share:
- The steps you need to take to franchise your businesses
- Some inspiration;
- Sprinkled with golden nuggets of learnings through her own success story
I have a dance background and have developed my own method of assisted stretching. I started in 2011 and have over 13 locations. I also teach other entrepreneurs how to franchise their business.
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.