The time to get started is now
Let me ask you a question: are you waiting for THE right time, THE right place, THE (you fill in the gap) before you begin to take action on that dream you’ve had?
Well, my guest today says: “Just do it. What’s stopping you? You’re never going to have enough time, enough resources, enough of anything really to justify taking the leap. The important thing is to do it now. And make mistakes. And then do it better later.”
Joining me today is Eleanor Haglund.
Eleanor Haglund is an MBA candidate at Columbia Business School and Founder and CEO of Aspire 360 – a network for entrepreneurs that provides customized learning programs and facilitator-led, peer-to-peer community groups for founders to accelerate their professional development while running their business. Eleanor is also an avid reader and writer of two novels.
On today’svshow Eleanor is going to share:
- Getting feedback is crucial to growth and development.
- We can do so much more with a community.
- The time to get started is now. There is no time like the present.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:19 — 43.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Eleanor Haglund is an MBA candidate at Columbia Business School and Founder and CEO of Aspire 360.
Aspire360 is a network for entrepreneurs that provides customized learning programs and facilitator-led, peer-to-peer community groups (Axioms) for founders to accelerate their professional development while running their business. Our clients are CEOs of early and growth-stage companies who need to build ongoing and lasting relationships with other like-minded leaders to solve tough problems together. After studying Creative Writing, Psychology and Entrepreneurship at Carnegie Mellon University, she founded two startups: one in the e-book publishing space and the other in the pharmaceutical space. She was an inaugural member of the Innovation Scholars Program in Project Olympus and has participated in two accelerator programs (Health Wildcatters and eLab NYC). She has won awards in several startup competitions, including the McGinnis Competition, the CMU Venture Challenge and Hack-a- Startup.
In college, she volunteered as an Emergency Medical Technician, responding to medical emergencies in the Pittsburgh area as a Crew Chief. She is also an avid reader and writer of two novels.
- Website: www.aspire360.io
- Linked In: @aspire360coaches
- Twitter: @Eleanor-Haglund / @Aspire360Coach
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.