Push Through the Fear
My guest today says, “If you fear it, it means it means something to you – push through the fear.”
Joining me today is Nikki Shah.
Nikki is the founder of MyMuse, Inspirational Speaker and Adventurer. Nikki has had quite the journey that has now led her to setting up a social enterprise that aims to help others.
Nikki has been directly affected by numerous people close to her being diagnosed with cancer. Several years ago, three of Nikki’s best friends developed cancer and her best friend and soulmate was diagnosed with Osteo-sarcoma. Years of learning and growth led her to founding this social enterprise to help others in ways she could not find.
On today’s show Nikki is going to share:
- Learning my story and the struggles I had and how I created MyMuse
- Driving a 27 year old car in the outback in memory of Mike
- Making the conversation around cancer an easier one to swallow
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:35 — 24.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Nikki is the founder of MyMuse, Inspirational Speaker, Inspirational Adventurer and Finalist of Blackmores Women and Wellness Awards 2019. Nikki has quite the journey that has now led her to setting up a social enterprise that aims to help others in ways she could not find.
Nikki has been directly affected by numerous people close to her diagnosed with cancer, however several years ago, Nikki found that three of her best friends developed cancer. Her best friend and soulmate was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma and in a journey you will learn more about through this talk, years of learning and growth, led her to founding this social enterprise to help others in ways she could not find.
- Website: www.mymuse.com.au
- Instagram: @Nikstar | @My_muse_1 | @bingbongrally
- LinkedIn: @nikki-shah-mymuse
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.