Focus is a big component of success
My guest today says, “Identifying your competitors and how you measure up to them is key to marketplace success.”
Joining me today is Maria Pesin.
Maria has been in the fashion industry for more than 30 years. Maria started her consulting business six years ago and now works with fashion brands to bring concept to commercial ability.
On today’s show Maria is going to share:
- Always be learning and growing.
- Make sure your product is excellent no matter what it is.
- Focus is a big component of success. You can’t do everything so do a few things really well.
I have been in the fashion industry for more than 30 years. 25 years were spent launching and building multimillion dollar with responsibility for p & l. I started my consulting business six years ago. I work with fashion brands to bring concept to commercial ability.
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.